UTAR student portal:-
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman truncated as UTAR is a non-benefit, complete, private college in Malaysia. UTAR is a standout amongst the loftiest private college in Malaysia, positioned top 120 in Times Higher Education Asia University Rankings 2017 best 150 in Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2017, and positioned =14 by the Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2017: Millennial Universities. It was built up in June 2002 under an establishment called UTAR Education Foundation, a non-benefit association. The college comprises of nine resources, three organizations, three focuses and 28 inquire about focused.
UTAR student portal conceded 411 understudies in June 2002 for its first admission. The college’s understudy populace became quickly finished the years. As per one of the college’s distribution, it now has an understudy enlistment of more than 26,000 understudies.
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman understudy entrance now offers more than 110 projects, including establishment, undergrad, and postgraduate degree programs covering various controls of study and research.
The Malaysian Chinese Association (MCA) got a welcome from the Malaysian Ministry of Education to set up a college in July 2001.
The Malaysian Chinese Association, was named to lead another council, including Dr. Lai Fatt Sian, who was then the Head of the School of Business Studies in Tunku Abdul Rahman College, to accept the headship in the Faculty of Accountancy and Management, to prepare the essential papers for the endorsement from neighborhood specialists to set up the college.
UTAR student portal opened its doors to welcome its pioneer batch students to its first campus, the old premises owned by the publisher of a local daily called the Star in Section 13 of Petaling Jaya in June 2002.
UTAR student portal login:-
The student can log in their account With the help of above portal.For login just follow the below steps:-
- First, visit the official login page by click on Link.
- Now click on above link a new page will open, you can see above image.
- Enter your Login ID and Password and then click on I am not a robot box.
- Now click on sign in button and access your account.
UTAR student forgot password portal:-
If you forgot your password and you want to reset it then you have to follow below steps:-
- First, visit the login page which is given above.
- Below login details, you will see password related inquiry help.
- For password reset, you have to write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org via your UTAR email account.
- They will be sent a new password to your email account.
- With the help of new password, you can log in your account again.
ALUMNI portal login:-
If you are an alumni student you can also log into UTAR student portal.
You have to just click on Link for login.
UTAR Course registration login portal:-
- Click on Link.
- A new window will open, enter your student id and password and then enter a code.
- Now click on login button.
- Now you can register for any course according to your interest.
UTAR examination result portal login:-
You have to follow below steps:-
- Click on login Link.
- When you click on above link a new page will open.
- Now enter your login id and password and see your results.
UTAR student Email portal login:-
UTAR student portal provides email facilities to its students, staff and CECE candidates.
For Email, login follow the below steps-
- First, visit the login page by click on Link.
- When you click on that link a new page will open which is shown above.
- Now you can log into your email according to your identity.For example. if you are a staff member then click on staff button.
- After selecting your identity put your login id and password in required fields.
- Now press sign in button and access your email id.
Program and courses:- Please find the list of program here-
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Hons)
- Bachelor of Communication (Hons) Public Relations
- Bachelor of Finance (Hons)
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Financial Mathematics
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Industrial Engineering
So it’s all about UTAR student portal.I defined all procedure and steps which are taken to resolve your all problems.
I think now you are able to log in on UTAR student portal login and you are also able to reset your password with the help of UTAR student portal technical support.You can also use UTAR email for students and staff also.
If you like this article then share it with your friends.