UUM student portal:-
The Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM; English: Northern University of Malaysia) was set up on 16 February 1984 under the Universiti Utara Malaysia 1984 Order. The college was corporatized on 23 April 1998.The arranging of the development of the college started in August 1983 when the Ministry of Education started to design the college. On 19 October 1983, the Cabinet gave its endorsement for this undertaking in Kedah.
Four months after its official opening, the UUM student portal office was migrated to its temporary grounds – the Darul Aman Campus – in Jitra, in June 1984, when the main period of the task had been finished. The main scholarly year started in June 1984. The Darul Aman Campus was on a 62-section of a land tract of land in Bandar Darulaman. It was 18 km north of Alor Setar and 4.8 km from Jitra.
The changeless UUM grounds alluded to as the Sintok Campus started operations on 15 September 1990. Arranged in a previous tin mining range, it is situated in a valley of rich tropical backwoods, grasped by blue slopes, and watered by two waterways that stream along the center of the grounds. The waterways are Sungai Sintok and Sungai Badak.
The primary grounds is situated on a 1,061-hectare site in Sintok, Kedah. The grounds is 48 kilometers north of Alor Setar and 10 kilometers south of the Bukit Kayu Hitam and is close to the Malaysia-Thailand fringe.
UUM student portal completely claimed investigation focus situated outside Sintok and worked straightforwardly by UUM. It is a non-private grounds which possesses a nine-story building situated in the downtown area along Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz in the Kampung Baru region, and nearby Chow Kit.
The College of Arts and Sciences under UUM student portal was formed on 1 January 2008. UUM CAS consists of five academic divisions – Applied Sciences, Educational Studies, Humanities, Physical Sciences, and Social Sciences– which each is headed by a Chairperson.
The Humanities and Social Sciences division investigate the human condition to better comprehend human roots, human conviction and an ideal approach to convey what needs be. The train incorporates history, nationhood, religion, dialect, correspondence and media innovation.
UUM student portal login:-
With the help of above image, you can log into UUM student portal login.For login follow the below steps:-
- First, click on login page Link.
- When you click on above link a new login page will open.
- Enter your username and password and then press login button.
- Now you are able to log in and can access your account.
This link provides single UUM single sign-on procedure.
UUM student technical support:-
With the help of this portal student can reset their password and also get their username.Below are the steps:-
For Forgot username:-
- If you forgot your username then you have to visit login page.
- Here you can see forgot username option in the end of the page.
- Click on that button a new window will open which is shown above.
- Here you have to insert your matric no then click on search button.
- With the help of this procedure, you can able to get your username.
For forgot password:-
- If you forgot your password then go to login page.
- You can see forgot password option at the end of the page.
- Click on forgot password button a new window will open.
- Now you have to fill Email address and username in required fields.
- Now click on next button, your new password will be sent to you on your email address.
- With the help of new password, you can access your account.
- You can access your UUM email by click on Link.
- When you click on that link a new window will open which is shown in above image.
- Now you have to look configuration setting and go to click here to configure option.
- When you will click on that link a PDF file will open.
- Follow all the details which are mentioned in PDF file and register yourself on UUM email.
- Graduate School: Awang Had Salleh Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- School of Computing
- School of Education and Modern Language
- School of Multimedia Technology & Communication
- School of Quantitative Sciences
- School of Social Development
Finally, you get to know all information about UUM student portal. With the above information, you can easily understand all procedure which I defined to you.
If you found this article helpful then share it to other and your friends also.